This should have posted about two weeks ago…however it’s a difficult thing to accept awards and then give awards….when I feel that anyone who takes time to listen or read another’s thoughts is deserving…. hoping Coach and Kintal we’re not offended by my timing…It was only because this is important in my eyes.
First Off…I’d like to thank Coach for bestowing this award on my little blog…I have found so much kindness, strength and insight reading his words. Please, take a moment to visit his site…he will inspire or at the very least give you a bit of comfort.
So, without further ado, here are some of the people / pages that I think are great nominations for this award along with the rules of acceptance:
1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing.
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.
As for the rhetorical….Who is deserving of this award? Being rhetorical as I feel anyone who takes time is deserving.
Here are a few people who have given inspiration, encouragement and love.
Thank you guys for reading, commenting and giving me a home..
…and First off…again …Thank you to Kintal for The Versitale Blogger Award…It’s people like this that make wordpress live in many aspects and realms…the diversity links our souls and builds this family.
the rules for this award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Link them to a post and let them know about the nomination
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are fifteen people who have given my eyes a new perspective, my heart joy, my soul laughter and my mind food.
The ability to expose others to unique perspectives on a wide array of topics is a gift to be treasured….giving growth to mind and soul.
Many Thanks to all.
SEVEN INTERESTING (OR FREAKY) FACTS ABOUT ME:
– I do not like typing/writing the word “me”.
-In 1995 I spent almost four months in a coma.
– I have been struck by lightning four times either directly or by completing a circuit.
-I have been HIV + for twenty-four years.
– I met the love of my life in February of 2012, spending less than one night with him.
– July 30, 2013 he moved from New Jersey to Houston to be with me….We like to take leaps.
- Sometime the Best Reward is an Award (Look at this!) (numbersatplay.wordpress.com)
- Loyal Reader Award (eserra65.wordpress.com)
- “WordPress Family Award”… (annjohnsonmurphreeauthor.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award! (inherwordsavenue.com)
- salamat Ar Vhee (kintal.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Awards (aurorasdreams.wordpress.com)
- Thank You! This is Awesome! (akhandsingh.com)