Here’s the low down…on the “down low”….(wait for it:))
“Charles Dickens, in A Christmas Carol, wrote “There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humour.” We are giving you exactly 33 words to make us laugh out loud and spread some festive cheer.”
-HERE’S MY BIT-
“THE 33RD DEFINITION OF CHRISTMAS”
Six year old Kristin sat in church ..
Mom gasped in horror.
“CLOSE YOUR LEGS!…
“Christmas” is a special gift that only one person gets young lady“
Giggled the Priest.
- Trifextra: Week Ninety-Eight – One Cold Christmas Eve (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Trifecta Week 98 – Criminal at Large (msudlj.com)
- Trifextra Week 98: Someone’s Getting Coal (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)
- Ho-ho-Hold up that present for a better view! (humantriumphant.wordpress.com)
- Auto-didactic:Trifextra Week 96 (infosponge000.wordpress.com)